The rates listed below for Live Birds are based on average cost within the United States and are subject to change to reflect current rates. The seller has the option to charge less or more while listing an item, but they must disclose that in the description. Communication is the key to avoid any misunderstandings.
1-bird: $70 (2 bird box)
2-birds: $80 (2 bird box)
3-birds: $110 (3 bird box)
4-birds: $140 (2x-2 bird boxes)
5-birds: $180 (1x-2 bird & 1x-3 bird box)
6-birds: $220 (2x-3 bird boxes)
7 or more birds: combination of the above
Note: Shipping of live birds is via USPS Priority Mail Express. This is the fastest overnight delivery option, but USPS only promises overnight delivery to and from urban areas for regular mail and for rural areas it can take 2 days or more. For live animals’ shipments via USPS Priority Mail Express, a clause has been placed by USPS clause which states that delivery of live animals can take up to 3 days. In addition, please be aware of higher shipping rates and shipping delays during holidays. For further details, please refer to USPS guidance and policy at www.usps.com.
International Shipping (Mexico, Canada, & Worldwide)
The seller will indicate in the description if they are willing to do International Shipping. The shipping cost (quarantine and delivery) is to be determined and discussed by the seller and buyer prior to purchase/bidding unless the amount is stated in the description by the seller. The buyer is responsible for shipping cost unless the seller indicates otherwise.
Shipping for Equipment & Supplies and other animal(s)
To be determined and discussed by the seller and buyer prior to purchase/bidding unless the amount is stated in the description by the seller.
Local Pick Only Items
The buyer and seller agree to arrange for a meeting place of their own choosing and accept all risk that goes along with this option. We recommend the meeting to take place in a safe public place for safety of both parties.
Return Shipping Costs
The seller will indicate from one of the options below in their return policy to give the buyer an informed decision prior to purchasing and/or bidding. This could be listed in the sellers return policy or in the description.
1. Buyer pays for both ways, sending to buyer and return to seller.
2. Seller pays shipping to buyer and buyer pays return shipping to seller.
3. Sellers pays for both ways, sending to buyer and return to seller.
Note: If the seller does not select or indicate any of the options above then the seller is responsible for shipping costs to buyer and the return shipping to the seller is the responsibility of the buyer.
Return Policy for Live Birds
The buyer and seller agree to the following terms for live animal(s):
1. The buyer will inform a1pigeons.com at firstname.lastname@example.org and the seller at the sellers email of any issues.
2. The buyer will provide proper care of live animal(s) for the time the animal(s) is in their possession.
3. The buyer will return the live animal(s) to the seller within 7 days of receiving the animal(s).
4. Both the seller and buyer will need to be mindful of shipping considerations and/or delays during holidays, if applicable.
5. If the animal(s) is delivered dead or is to die while in the possession of buyer and meets the criteria above then the seller will either agree to refund or replace the animal(s) free of cost. Shipping cost of replacement is to be determined between the buyer and seller. The buyer will provide proof (photos, & etc.) to A1 Pigeons and the seller. The seller will file any claims with USPS or any other carrier/transporter, if applicable.
6. For returned items, commission fees paid to a1pigeons.com will be refunded.
7. Shipping costs will be handled as stated above.
8. For any other unforeseen events that may arise, a1pigeons.com, reserves the right to make final decision based on the information available and/or provided to us by the seller and buyer.
All Other Returns (Including other animals, except birds)
The seller will need to state the terms of returns in their description and buyer agrees to those terms by placing a bid or by choosing the “Buy It Now” option. Communication is the key to avoid any misunderstandings.